Code of Conduct
Lankan Alliance employees shall, always, strive to uphold the vision, mission and core values of the organization in accordance with approved Code of Conduct:
- Act with integrity, proficiency, dignity and in an ethical manner when dealing with customers, suppliers, competitors, agencies, colleagues and public.
- Act and motivate others to act in a professional and ethical manner to reflect a positive brand image on employees, and the company at large.
- Strive to maintain and improve the competency of the business in all aspects.
- Maintain knowledge and comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of any government, governmental agency, and regulatory organization, licensing agency or other professional associations governing employee activities.
- Service delivery with highest degree of professionalism in accordance with Lankan Alliance policies and relevant operational and professional standards.
- Support and help others to perform their professional responsibilities.
- Avoid involvement in any affairs which may create conflict between personal interest of the employee and interest of Lankan Alliance Finance Limited.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information entrusted to employees by Lankan Alliance and its customers, stakeholders etc.
- Ensure the sanctity of the financial statements and account for all transactions appropriately to ensure full accountability of assets and activities of company.
- Ensure a robust whistle blower environment .
- Guarantee a discrimination and harassment free environment for female employees.
- Ensure no employee of Lankan Alliance accepts by himself/herself, or permit any of his/her family member to accept any gift from any person that make him/her obligated in official position to the gift providers.